When you need to bring fresh airflow and natural light into smaller rooms, hopper windows offer an excellent solution. These windows also work well where wall space is scarce.
Zen Windows Cleveland offers design, installation, and replacement of hopper windows in a variety of custom sizes and frame options. We’re dedicated to top-notch quality, superb customer care, and expert, full-service window installation.
Looking for high-quality, yet affordable, vinyl hopper windows in Cleveland? Ready to schedule your hopper window replacement?
Contact Zen Windows online or call 515-207-8789 for a fast, FREE, 100% accurate quote.
What’s a Hopper Window & Where Can I Use It?
Hopper windows open inward, when grasped from the top or bottom of the frame, depending on the configuration you select to fit the needs of your room. You simply turn a lever (handle) and pull toward you.
Hopper windows are ideal for ventilating and brightening small indoor spaces, like a basement or bathroom. We offer hopper windows in custom sizes to suit your needs.
Hopper Window Features & Advantages
- Provide ventilation and light in small spaces
- Are suitable for basements, bathrooms, walk-in closets, and more
- Combine with (place next to) other windows, such as picture windows
- Can be installed above a door to function as a transom-style window
- Have high-quality, fusion-welded vinyl frames and sashes that are guaranteed for life against blistering and warping
- Come with insulated glass (7/8-inch thickness) for energy efficiency and low utility costs
- Have double-strength glass for durability
- And more!
Hopper Window Upgrade Options
- Triple-pane options for optimal energy efficiency
- Woodgrain laminates on certain models
- Contoured and flat grids
- Tempered glass for additional safety
- Factory-applied tint available on some models
- And more
How Are Hopper Windows Different From Awning Windows & Casement Windows?
Hopper, awning, and casement windows may look the same when closed, but they all open from different parts of the window sash:
- Hopper windows open in from hinges at the top or bottom of the sash.
- Awning windows open out from the top or bottom of the sash.
- Casement windows can open either out or in, from hinges on the sides of the sash.
Zen Windows can help you select the right type of window for your room and your needs.
Why Choose Zen Windows Cleveland for Hopper Window Replacement?
At Zen Windows, we sell high-quality vinyl windows and provide stress-free installation services, with no deposit required. We also repair all types of windows and window hardware.
Our window quality and labor are guaranteed for life, with a fully-transferrable warranty, which can be a terrific bonus if you sell your home in the future. We are dedicated to providing superb customer care and a turnkey window replacement solution. These are just some of the reasons that Cleveland homeowners trust Zen Windows!
Call Zen Windows Cleveland at 515-207-8789 or contact us online for your FREE quote! We’re proud to offer a stress-free process, and we never require an upfront deposit! You only pay when the work is done and you’re 100% satisfied!