The multiple-glazed layers of energy-efficient windows keep the cold air at bay and the warm air inside so you can enjoy the day in comfort. Energy-efficient windows will save you money today, tomorrow, and for decades to come. They will also give your home a modern appearance that will boost your home’s curb appeal and make it the talk of the neighborhood.
Advantages of Energy-Efficient Windows
Energy-efficient windows offer numerous advantages for homeowners and businesses. These include:
- Cost Savings. Energy-efficient windows can save you 10%-30% on your monthly heating and cooling costs. These savings add up quickly and mean that you will recoup the purchase and installation costs several times over.
- Reduces Frost Buildup. The layers of energy-efficient glass are protected by a thin layer of metal that helps prevent frost buildup. This means that you will see clearly no matter how cold it is outside.
- Draft Reduction. Drafty windows aren’t pleasant, and energy-efficient windows are designed to keep the drafts away.
- Reduces Wear and Tear on HVAC Systems. Energy-efficient windows help regulate the temperature in your home. This makes it easier for your furnace and air conditioner to maintain a steady and stable temperature. In turn, this reduces their need to cycle on and off, which helps reduce wear and tear on components
- Protects Interior Spaces. Energy-efficient windows block up to 75% of UV rays. This helps protect furniture, artwork, carpets, and paint from fading out as the years pass by.
Contact Zen Windows at (614) 448-6920 for more information about installing energy-efficient windows on your home or business. It’s our pleasure to help you choose the right windows for your property in Kansas City, Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Colorado Springs, Nashville, St. Louis, Twin Cities, Atlanta, Central PA, Pittsburgh, Washington, DC, Des Moines, or Austin.
Choosing the Right Windows
Energy-efficient windows come in all shapes and sizes. Some are made of vinyl, others from aluminum. There are white frames and black, and pretty much any color you can imagine. You can choose double or triple panes filled with argon or krypton gas. There are ENERGY STAR® ratings to consider and much more. There are many variables to take into account, and we are happy to help you navigate your way through your options to the right decision.
Contact Zen Windows at (614) 448-6920 to learn more about the options available. We will help you sort through your options until you find the perfect windows for your home, budget, and desired level of comfort and protection.
Installing Energy-Efficient Windows
It takes around 30 minutes to an hour to install one new energy-efficient window on your home. The process requires removing the old window and inspecting the frame for warping and other damage that needs repairing prior to installation. Our installation crews thoroughly inspect each frame to ensure the window fits perfectly, and we are firm believers that it is always better to measure twice and cut once.
Most home projects can be completed in one or two days. Prior to commencing work, we will determine the best time to perform the task so that it causes minimal disruption to your regular routine.
Contact Zen Windows at (614) 448-6920 to discuss our installation process. We will go over the steps we take to ensure the highest-quality workmanship in Kansas City, Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Colorado Springs, Nashville, St. Louis, Twin Cities, Atlanta, Central PA, Pittsburgh, Washington, DC, Des Moines, and Austin.