What Are Bay Windows?
A bay window combines three windows that angle out beyond the exterior wall. Since the window protrudes outside, you can enjoy an extended view, and you even have the option of adding a seating space.
They are typically associated with Victorian architecture and can be dressed with grilles, various roof options, and colors that complement the architectural style of your home. You can choose a combination of casement windows, picture windows, double-hung windows, or awning windows to create your bay windows.
Contact Zen Windows today for your free, no-obligation quote for bay windows! You can call us at 614-448-6920!
Bay Windows FAQs
What is the difference between bow windows and bay windows?
- A bay window has three openings, and a bow window has four or five.
- A bay window consists of a picture window with two smaller windows on either side. A bow window has a curved structure, creating a rounded appearance.
- Bay windows are considered more modern, while bow windows are ideal for Victorian homes.
- Bay windows protrude farther from the wall outside. This adds more floor space to the interior.
- Bow windows typically allow more light to come into the space since they have more glass panes than bay windows.
- Bow windows can be wrapped around the corner of a building, allowing for a view from two sides of the home.
Do bow windows open?
- Though opening bow windows can be installed, they are sometimes more expensive and can disrupt the overall flow of the windows’ elegant curvature. Bay windows, on the other hand, can easily open and function like ordinary windows.
How wide are bay windows?
- Bay windows range in width from 3 feet 6 inches to 10 feet 6 inches, and in height from 3 feet to 6 feet 6 inches.
Have more questions about bay windows? Zen Windows has the answers you’re looking for! Just call us at 614-448-6920!
Why Choose Zen Windows?
When you’re looking to schedule bay window replacement or installation, you need a company you can trust to get the job done right. When you choose Zen Windows, you can be confident that you’re working with a top window replacement company. That means you can count on receiving:
- Hassle-free quotes – This will be the easiest quote process you have ever experienced from a home improvement company. Pick up the phone and call us. We’ll only keep you on the phone for five or 10 minutes gathering some information. You’ll then be emailed a quote within one business day.
- A better process – It isn’t just our quotes that are relaxed and streamlined. We’ve designed the entire process to be stress-free.
- Work Directly With Owners – You’ll have direct access to location owners and get fast answers and solutions to any concerns you have. There is nothing like the accountability of being able to pick up the phone and talk to an owner.
- No deposits – How many window companies don’t ask for ANY payment until the job is done? At Zen Windows, we don’t ask for any deposit at all. With us, you never have to worry because you don’t pay until we get your windows installed to your satisfaction.
- Payment plans – Our simple and hassle-free ways include payment plans. We make applying for financing easy and we have competitive terms.
Experience the difference of Zen Windows! To get your free, 100% accurate quote for bay windows, just call 614-448-6920!
Choose Zen Windows for Your Bay Windows
Simply put, our process and products are unmatched. If you’re looking to install bay windows in your home, or the surrounding areas, look no further than our team of specialists at Zen Windows.
Get your free, zero-hassle, no-obligation quote for bay windows! Just contact Zen Windows online or call 614-448-6920!