At Zen Windows Boston, we believe that buying windows can be a pleasant, zero-stress experience. That’s why we’re proud to offer several options for replacement windows so that you can find the perfect match for your home, your style, and your budget.
Browse our vast selection of replacement window styles and high-quality vinyl materials custom-manufactured for a perfect fit. Then, when you’re ready for more info and a fast, 100% accurate quote for replacement windows, simply contact Zen Windows Boston!
Ready to get started? Call 978-604-4262 to get a quote for replacement windows in Boston, MA.
Replacement Window Lines
Our windows come in three lines, with each available in various sizes and shapes, as you can see below. These “good, better, best” lines are:
- Karma: A good option. Our Karma windows come standard with the Low-E Plus glass system, which features single-strength glass, a high-performance Low-E coating, and argon gas—a blend of technologies that will provide excellent energy efficiency. If you wish to upgrade, Zen Windows offers practically endless possibilities for various glass, spacer, and Low-E combinations. Karma also features the Intercept® warm-edge spacer and sealant system, which is fully automated for condensation resistance and seal integrity.
- Nirvana: A better option. Our Nirvana windows come standard with the Low-E Plus glass system with double-strength glass (versus the single-strength of Karma). Nirvana has the same energy-efficient features as Karma plus Comfort Foam in the frame for excellent insulation to improve the window’s thermal effectiveness. Nirvana also comes with the Intercept® warm-edge spacer and sealant system.
- Lotus: Our best option. Our Lotus windows are triple-paned, which makes them our most energy-efficient windows. They come standard with the Ultra S™ glass system, which features double-strength glass, two high-performance Low-E coatings, and argon gas—a combination that will provide the best possible thermal performance. Lotus also features the Super Spacer® metal-free, warm-edge sealing system, which offers optimal reduction of heat and cold transfer around the glass perimeter.
All three window styles have an integral lift rail with a comfortable, ergonomic design that is significantly stronger and more durable than snap-in lift rails. They all feature the Certa-Force™ balance system, which provides smooth and easy operation of double hung windows and never needs lubrication or adjustment.
*Upgrades and customizations are available for all styles.
Popular Vinyl Window Styles for Boston, MA Homes
- Double hung windows
- Casement windows
- Slider windows
- Awning windows
- Picture windows
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Garden windows
- Round top windows
- Hopper windows
- Special shape windows
Energy-Efficient Windows Are Popular in Boston, MA
With replacement windows from Zen Windows, you get peace of mind because every window we install is energy-efficient. We won’t sell inferior windows for one simple reason: They will cost our customers more in the long run in the form of higher energy bills.
Even our most modestly priced windows have a sophisticated, double-insulating Solar Low-E glass system. This Solar Low-E system incorporates double-strength glass, a high-performance Low-E coating, a stainless steel Intercept™ spacer system, and argon gas. And this superior blend of technologies is just our most basic option; you can upgrade from there.
While glass and coatings are the most important energy-efficient factors, weather-stripping and foam insulation also play a part. All our windows come with strategically placed superior wool-pile weather-stripping. In addition, foam insulation comes standard on some of our windows and is available as an option on others.
For energy-efficient window options from Zen Windows, call us at 978-604-4262 or contact us online today.
How to Get Started With Our Replacement Window Process
With Zen Windows, getting started is easy! Call 978-604-4262 or fill out our online form, and we’ll put the right person in touch with you.
After we gather some basic information, we’ll send you an accurate quote fast! Our estimate is our guarantee.
Here’s how our process works:
- Select your windows: We’ll work with you to help you choose the type, size, and number of windows you need.
- Choose the material and add-ons: Next, we’ll help you select from the available material, color, and add-on options to get the custom replacement windows that will perfectly match your home and style.
- Order your windows: We’ll take care of everything necessary to get your windows ordered. Then, we’ll set up your window installation at a time that’s convenient for you!
Here’s the best part—you will pay NOTHING upfront. You don’t pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% satisfied!
Learn more about our replacement window styles for Boston, MA homes and get your free quote now—simply call our team at 978-604-4262 today!
Why Choose Zen Windows?
We take the hassle out of buying replacement windows in Boston, MA.
Buying replacement windows for your house or a replacement door doesn’t have to be a stressful process. At Zen Windows, we are dedicated to providing the best experience through every step of your window project, including buying and installation. We know every replacement window project is different, and we take the time to establish what will be the best fit for your Boston, MA home.
You will work directly with the owner and get the answers and results you want. When you choose Zen Windows, you can expect:
- An honest quote: That means no salesperson in your home for hours, and no bait and switch tactics!
- A no-money-down guarantee: You only pay when we finish and you are happy!
- Precision installation every time: Our expert installers are skilled at getting the job done right and efficiently the first time!
- A collaborative relationship to ensure you get exactly what you want: We respect your time, set up appointments to fit your schedule, and make sure you’re 100% satisfied before you ever pay us a dime!
Sit back and relax and let Zen Windows give you an experience that goes above and beyond every other replacement window process.
Call us today at 978-604-4262 or contact us online to discuss your replacement window needs!
Meet the Owner | Matt Rotondi
My name is Matt Rotondi, and I am the owner of Zen Windows Boston. I grew up in Winchester, MA and have been a lifelong resident. I have a beautiful wife, Heather, who is an ICU nurse at Boston Children’s Hospital. We have three amazing kids, Madison, Nicholas, and Nate—all future inheritors of Zen Windows Boston!
Since graduating from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell in 1993, I worked for one window company until 2014! It’s an incredible window company that makes an exclusive type of window in the Northeast. Throughout my entire career, I have had the benefit of great windows, great installers, and great service from owners who cared about their customers. This is ingrained in me.
Now, at Zen Windows Boston, I’m able to serve my fellow Bostonians at an entirely different level! My promise to you is to keep on doing what I have done for the past couple of decades. That includes providing you with an EXACT quote on your job in no time and—if and when you accept my bid and decide to move forward—flawless window installation and impeccable service. It’s the only way I have ever known.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your replacement window needs in Boston—and thank you in advance for the opportunity to serve you!