Types of Replacement Windows for Houston, TX Homes
Zen Windows offers replacement windows that match the architecture of your home, as well as your style and taste. Browse our vast selection of replacement window styles and high-quality vinyl materials custom-manufactured for a perfect fit.
Ready to get started? Call our team at 515-207-8789, and get a simple and accurate quote!
Replacement Window Lines
Our windows come in three lines, with each available in various sizes and shapes, as you can see below. These “good, better, best” lines are:
- Karma: A good option. Our Karma windows come standard with the Low-E Plus glass system, which features single-strength glass, a high-performance Low-E coating, and argon gas—a blend of technologies that will provide excellent energy efficiency. If you wish to upgrade, Zen Windows offers practically endless possibilities for various glass, spacer, and Low-E combinations. Karma also features the Intercept® warm-edge spacer and sealant system, which is fully automated for condensation resistance and seal integrity.
- Nirvana: A better option. Our Nirvana windows come standard with the Low-E Plus glass system with double-strength glass (versus the single-strength of Karma). Nirvana has the same energy-efficient features as Karma plus Comfort Foam in the frame for excellent insulation to improve the window’s thermal effectiveness. Nirvana also comes with the Intercept® warm-edge spacer and sealant system.
- Lotus: Our best option. Our Lotus windows are triple-paned, which makes them our most energy-efficient windows. They come standard with the Ultra S™ glass system, which features double-strength glass, two high-performance Low-E coatings, and argon gas—a combination that will provide the best possible thermal performance. Lotus also features the Super Spacer® metal-free, warm-edge sealing system, which offers optimal reduction of heat and cold transfer around the glass perimeter.
All three window styles have an integral lift rail with a comfortable, ergonomic design that is significantly stronger and more durable than snap-in lift rails. They all feature the Certa-Force™ balance system, which provides smooth and easy operation of double hung windows and never needs lubrication or adjustment.
*Upgrades and customizations are available for all styles.
Popular Vinyl Window Styles for Houston, TX Homes
- Double hung windows
- Casement windows
- Slider windows
- Awning windows
- Picture windows
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Garden windows
- Roundtop windows
- Hopper windows
- Special shape windows
Energy-Efficient Windows Are Popular in Houston, TX
With replacement windows from Zen Windows, you get peace of mind because every window we install is energy-efficient. We won’t sell inferior windows for one simple reason: They will cost our customers more in the long run in the form of higher energy bills.
Even our most modestly priced windows have a sophisticated, double-insulating Solar Low-E glass system. This Solar Low-E system incorporates double-strength glass, a high-performance Low-E coating, a stainless steel Intercept™ spacer system, and argon gas. And this superior blend of technologies is just our most basic option; you can upgrade from there.
While glass and coatings are the most important energy-efficient factors, weather-stripping and foam insulation also play a part. All our windows come with strategically placed superior wool-pile weather-stripping. In addition, foam insulation comes standard on some of our windows and is available as an option on others.
For energy-efficient window options from Zen Windows, call us at 515-207-8789 or contact us online today.
How to Get Started With Our Replacement Window Process
With Zen Windows, getting started is easy! Call 515-207-8789 or fill out our online form, and we’ll put the right person in touch with you.
After we gather some basic information, we’ll send you an accurate quote fast! Our estimate is our guarantee.
Here’s how our process works:
- Selecting your windows: We’ll work with you to help you choose the type, size, and number of windows you need.
- Choosing the material and add-ons: Next, we’ll help you select from the available material, color, and add-on options to get the custom replacement windows that will perfectly match your home and style.
- Order your windows: We’ll take care of everything necessary to get your windows ordered. Then, we’ll set up your window installation at a time that’s convenient for you!
Here’s the best part—you will pay NOTHING upfront. You don’t pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% satisfied!
Learn more about our replacement window styles for Houston, TX Homes and get your free quote now—simply call our team at 515-207-8789 today!
Why Choose Zen Windows?
We take the hassle out of buying replacement windows.
Buying replacement windows for your house or a replacement door doesn’t have to be a stressful process. At Zen Windows, we are dedicated to providing the best experience through every step of your window project, including buying and installation. We know every replacement window project is different, and we take the time to establish what will be the best fit for your Houston home.
You will work directly with the owner and get the answers and results you want. When you choose Zen Windows, you can expect:
- An honest quote: That means no salesman in your home for hours, and no bait and switch tactics!
- A no-money-down guarantee: You only pay when we finish and you are happy!
- Precision installation every time: Our expert installers are skilled at getting the job done right and efficiently the first time!
- A collaborative relationship to ensure you get exactly what you want: We respect your time, set up appointments to fit your schedule, and make sure you’re 100% satisfied before you ever pay us a dime!
Sit back and relax and let Zen Windows give you an experience that goes above and beyond every other replacement window process.
Call us today at 515-207-8789 or contact us online to discuss your replacement window needs!
Meet the Owner | Dan Hatcher
My name is Dan Hatcher. I’ll tell you a little bit about myself so you know who you’d be doing business with if you call Zen Windows.
I’m a native of Georgia, the Air Force brought me to Texas, where I married a Texas girl and had three little Texans.
After starting and running two successful service-based businesses, I decided to broaden my scope and look further into home repair. That is when I discovered Zen Windows in the spring of 2013. With a vision to provide thousands of people with top-notch quality and service in home repairs, I am one of the original national expansion partners in what is now an exploding phenomenon.
Having been on both sides of the home improvement industry, I found Zen Windows philosophy of doing business is something that appealed not only to me, but also to my favorite oldest daughter, who is now the owner of Zen Windows, Little Rock, Arkansas. Not so surprising, the entrepreneurial spirit runs deep in our family as my favorite son just opened his first independent retail store in Round Rock, TX with plans to open more sites.
Can you tell I’m a doting dad? One more reason I am proud to be part of Zen Windows, we are family and would love the opportunity for our family to serve your family.
Zen Windows philosophy of respect for people’s time and money and the “no sales pressure” approach to replacement windows is the business model that I wanted to be a part of.
Having been an Air Force pilot, I learned the value and consistency that comes with attention to detail. This is something that I demand from myself and my amazing installation team. Zen Windows, while it’s an award-winning and nationally recognized window brand, is new to the Central Texas area. We hope to achieve the same reputation and respect in Houston, TX as Zen Windows enjoys in its other locations around the country.
When you call or email for your window replacement needs, you will always be dealing with me, the owner, never a salesperson. I will:
- Respect your time
- Give you a no-pressure quote
- Provide excellent customer service
I will walk you through each step of the process and follow up after your installation to make sure that you are 100% delighted and satisfied with your energy-efficient windows.
Zen Windows is a family business committed to taking the stress out of window replacements. The entire Zen Windows family looks forward to being part of making your replacement windows shopping and buying experience something you would love to brag about.