Replacing the windows and doors in your home should be an easy and hassle-free process. With Zen Windows Washington, DC, there are no drawn-out sales pitches, and we do not outsource installation work to unreliable contractors. Rest assured, you will receive the special consideration you deserve for your unique window or door replacement project.
Contact us today, and see how we take the pain out of appointing your home with replacement windows and doors here in the Washington, DC metro area!
Styles of Vinyl Windows We Install in the DC Area
- Double hung windows
- Casement windows
- Special shape windows
- Awning windows
- Slider windows
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Garden windows
- Round top windows
- Hopper windows
Meet the Owner
My name is Scott Halle and I am the proud owner of Zen Windows Washington, DC. We service the counties that make up the Greater Washington, DC metro area, including those in Maryland, Northern Virginia and the District of Columbia.
I have managed and operated several very reputable and well-known home improvement companies during the last 20+ years. For the last 10 years, I was the managing partner for one of the largest and most successful window companies in the DC metro area.
I’ve come to realize over the last few years that the traditional business model of selling home improvements just doesn’t work as well in today’s technology/internet savvy marketplace. It was time for me to make a change.
I’ve learned three key truths about this business:
- Our company’s reputation will determine its future success.
- Superior installation, craftsmanship, and service are as important as the quality of our products.
- A stress-free, honest, and uncomplicated process is the most respectful and appreciated experience we can provide our customers.
Our Promises to You
- We will never, ever send a salesperson to your home to waste hours of your valuable time with high-pressure pricing games and “buy today only” gimmicks.
- Using today’s technology, we can gather all your project information by phone or email and provide you with a firm quote in no time.
- We will never ask you for a penny upfront—no deposit or down payment—until your project is finished (usually in 2-3 weeks) and you are completely satisfied.
So, relax! It really is that simple. And, honestly, why would you want to do it any other way? Get started with your free quote today!