Types of Replacement Windows
Zen Windows offers replacement windows that match the architecture of your home as well as your personal style and taste. Browse our vast selection of replacement window styles and high-quality vinyl materials custom-manufactured for a perfect fit.
Ready to get started? Find your local Zen Windows dealer, call our team at (614) 448-6920, and get an online window replacement quote today!
Our Lines of Replacement Windows
Our windows come in three lines, with each available in various sizes and shapes as you can see below. These “good, better, best” lines are:
- Karma: A good option. Our Karma windows come standard with the Low-E Plus glass system, which features single-strength glass, a high-performance Low-E coating, and argon gas—a blend of technologies that will provide excellent energy efficiency. If you wish to upgrade, Zen Windows offers practically endless possibilities for various glass, spacer, and Low-E combinations. Karma also features the Intercept® warm-edge spacer and sealant system, which is fully automated for condensation resistance and seal integrity.
- Nirvana: A better option. Our Nirvana windows come standard with the Low-E Plus glass system with double-strength glass (versus the single-strength of Karma). Nirvana has the same energy-efficient features as Karma plus Comfort Foam in the frame for excellent insulation to improve the window’s thermal effectiveness. Nirvana also comes with the Intercept® warm-edge spacer and sealant system.
- Lotus: Our best option. Our Lotus windows are triple-paned, which makes them our most energy-efficient windows. They come standard with the Ultra S™ glass system, which features double-strength glass, two high-performance Low-E coatings, and argon gas—a combination that will provide the best possible thermal performance. Lotus also features the Super Spacer® metal-free, warm-edge sealing system, which provides optimal reduction of heat and cold transfer around the glass perimeter.
All three window styles have an integral lift rail with a comfortable, ergonomic design that is significantly stronger and more durable than snap-in lift rails. They all feature the Certa-Force™ balance system, which provides smooth and easy operation of double hung windows and never needs lubrication or adjustment.
*Upgrades and customizations are available for all styles.
Choose Our Energy-Efficient Windows
With replacement windows from Zen Windows, you get peace of mind because every window we install is energy-efficient. We won’t sell inferior windows for one simple reason: They will cost our customers more in the long run in the form of higher energy bills.
Even our most modestly priced windows have a sophisticated, double-insulating Solar Low-E glass system. This Solar Low-E system incorporates double-strength glass, a high-performance Low-E coating, a stainless steel Intercept™ spacer system, and argon gas. And this superior blend of technologies is just our most basic option; you can upgrade from there.
While glass and coatings are the most important energy-efficient factors, weather-stripping and foam insulation also play a part. All our windows come with strategically placed superior wool-pile weather-stripping. In addition, foam insulation comes standard on some of our windows, and is available as an option on others.
For energy-efficient window options from Zen Windows, call us at (614) 448-6920 or contact us online today.
How to Get Started With Our Replacement Window Process
After we gather some basic information, we’ll send you an accurate quote fast! Our estimate is our guarantee.
Here’s how our process works:
- Selecting your windows: We’ll work with you to help you choose the type, size, and number of windows you need.
- Choosing the material and add-ons: Next, we’ll help you select from the available material, color, and add-on options to get the custom replacement windows that will perfectly match your home and style.
- Order your windows: We’ll take care of everything necessary to get your windows ordered. Then, we’ll set up your window installation at a time that’s convenient for you!
Here’s the best part—you will pay NOTHING upfront. You don’t pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% satisfied!
Learn more about each of our replacement window styles below or get started with your free online window quote now – call our team at (614) 448-6920 today!
Double hung windows combine energy efficiency, durability, and ease of use.
Casement windows perfectly combine beauty and function in a sleek form.
Awning windows provide an attractive contemporary look that allows for maximum ventilation.
Slider windows feature the most glass surface area of any operable window, making them the perfect solution for small spaces.
Extending outward from your home, bay windows create a dramatic, architectural display while adding space to your room.
Bow windows feature a rounded crescent design that protrudes from your home to create dramatic curb appeal.
Make your home truly distinctive by adding custom-shaped replacement windows.
Garden windows are perfect for urban gardeners, providing ample sunlight for plants and flowers.