Replacement Windows from Zen Windows West Michigan
About the Owners: David and Dawn Mattoon
David grew up in West Michigan. He has lived on Gun Lake for almost his entire life. His career started in window sales. As a young man, he quickly discovered that he loved windows and helping homeowners design and install the perfect view. His career progressed to owning a window manufacturing company in West Michigan for more than two decades. He sold his company and worked with one of the oldest, most successful window companies in the nation.
In 2020, David had been recognized for five consecutive years as a top window salesperson. But the pandemic caused him to pause and rethink window sales. He struggled with the integrity of the large window corporation. Several of his customers had experienced challenges with installation and product service. The corporate window companies continued to schedule in-home sales presentations despite national shutdowns for COVID-19. David began thinking about alternative approaches to window sales and using technology to revolutionize the business. When a long-time window colleague introduced him to the Zen Window Corporation, he immediately knew that it was a concept and company that directly aligned with his values of high-quality window products, customer respect in terms of time and space, and the ability to oversee the product from start to finish including the installation. David’s goal is to improve the world one window at a time.
Dawn served as a higher education administrator for many years. She worked in military, international, business, and online education. She earned an associate degree in communication, an MBA with a focus on marketing, and a doctorate in education leadership while raising three children. More recently, she pursued education in the area of integrated holistic health.
Dawn’s father had a career in the glass industry. His career began in the Glass City, where he owned commercial glass companies as well as built novelty-curio glass items. Dawn’s brother followed their father’s lead, owning a successful commercial glass business in West Michigan.
Dawn has led large higher education operations that focused on online learning and digital engagement. When David shared the Zen business opportunity with her, it was clear that they needed to start Zen Windows West Michigan. Blending his passion and experience for residential windows, her family legacy with commercial glass and her business and online experience, and the Zen (stress-free) approach creates a business that completely aligns with their experience, passions, and values.
Window Replacement Options
- Awning windows
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Casement windows
- Double-hung windows
- Garden windows
- Hopper windows
- Picture windows
- Round-top windows
- Slider windows
- Special shape windows
How to Get Started with Our Replacement Window Process
With Zen Windows, getting started is easy! Fill out our online form, and we’ll put the right person in touch with you.
After we gather some basic information, we’ll send you an accurate quote fast! Our estimate is our guarantee.
Here’s how our process works:
- Get your free quote. Contact us online for a free, no-obligation quote.
- We contact you. Once we have your information, we’ll contact you to get some answers to a few questions to help with the quote process.
- Receive an accurate quote. Our team will send you a guaranteed quote based on the measurements and questions you answer. We guarantee that this price will not change, unless you choose different products.
- Make your choice. When you’re ready, we will schedule a measuring appointment. This requires no down payment.
- Schedule the installation. Once your doors and windows arrive, we will schedule an installation appointment at your convenience.
- Enjoy your new windows and doors. It’s really that easy to have your windows and doors installed with Zen Windows.
We know it’s hard to believe — you will pay NOTHING upfront. You don’t pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% satisfied!
Learn more about our replacement window styles for West Michigan homes and get your free simple and accurate quote now — simply contact us online today!
Why Choose Zen Windows?
We take the hassle out of buying replacement windows in West Michigan.
Buying replacement windows for your house or a replacement door doesn’t have to be a stressful process. At Zen Windows, we are dedicated to providing the best experience through every step of your window project, including buying and installation. We know every replacement window project is different, and we take the time to establish what will be the best fit for your West Michigan home.
You will work directly with the owner and get the answers and results you want. When you choose Zen Windows, you can expect:
- An honest quote: That means no salesperson in your home for hours, and no bait and switch tactics!
- A no-money-down guarantee: You only pay when we finish and you are happy!
- Precision installation every time: Our expert installers are skilled at working efficiently and getting the job done right the first time!
- A collaborative relationship to ensure you get exactly what you want: We respect your time, set up appointments to fit your schedule, and make sure you’re 100% satisfied before you ever pay us a dime!
Sit back and relax and let Zen Windows give you an experience that goes above and beyond every other replacement window process.
Contact us online to discuss your replacement window needs!